Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited is a national manufacturer and distributor of automobiles and automotive service parts headquartered in Oakville, Ontario and is an integral part of the international Ford Motor Company organization.
Ford was built on the belief that freedom and movement drive human progress. As we look to the future and the changing needs of society, we are committed to becoming the world’s most trusted mobility company – delivering smart vehicles for a smart world. Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on.
Ford Recruitment :
||up to ₹ 8 LPA*
We’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We count on our Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) to empower our users with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level to pursue their missions. We are currently seeking a public cloud experienced engineer for planning, designing and implementing next generation cloud infrastructure solutions. Cloud Engineer will be a part of the Engineering team and will require a strong knowledge of application monitoring, infrastructure monitoring, automation, maintenance, and Service Reliability Improvements.
Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
- BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Design, automate and manage a highly available and scalable cloud deployment that allows development teams to deploy and run their services.
- Collaborating with engineering and Architects teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions, also leveraging scalability, high-performance and security.
- Modernise existing on-prem solution and improving existing systems.
- Extensively automated deployments and managed applications in GCP.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to identify optimization strategies, help develop self-healing capabilities
- Experience in developing a strong observability capabilities
- Identifying, analysing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
Skills Required :
- Proven work experience in designing, deploying and operating mid to large scale public cloud environments. Professional Certification is an advantage Public Cloud >> GCP is a good to have.
- Proven work experience in Docker/Kubernetes (image building, k8s schedule)
- Experience in package, config and deployment management via Helm, Kustomize, ArgoCD.
- Proven work experience in provisioning Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform Enterprise or community edition.
- Proven work experience in writing custom terraform providers/plug-ins with Sentinel Policy as Code
- Strong knowledge in Github, DevOps (Tekton is an advantage)
- Should be proficient in scripting and coding, that include traditional languages like Python, GoLang,Java, JS and Node.js.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Grafana and Prometheus micro libraries.
- Exposure to Cloud Monitoring and logging.
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes, Yarn)
- Experience with automation tools should be a priority
- Previous success in technical engineering
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to efds.fa.em5.oraclecloud.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.