Considering a career as a Genpact Business Analyst? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Genpact industry-leading platforms.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Job Role: Business Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 5.7 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Good knowledge of SAS / SQL, Python, Teradata for data extraction and manipulation procedures
- Have experience in writing and executing .bteq scripts
- Having good understanding of Data and Data Insights
- Any Marketing automation tool
- Able to execute ad-hoc requests timely and accurately
- Should be able to transfer business knowledge to SAS/ SQL codes
- Fluent in communicating with the clients / team
- Robust analytics experience
- Good hands-on exposure to Teradata, Python, Base SAS, SAS/SQL, and SAS macros
- Working knowledge of UNIX basic commands
- Have worked in a Banking and Finance domain
- Understanding of Marketing Analytics is preferred)
The Genpact Business Analyst selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Genpact Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Genpact
If you are interested in Genpact Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here