All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Job Role: Management Trainee – QA Tester
Qualification: BE/ B tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc.
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18
Salary: Upto 6 LPA LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Genpact Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Genpact hiring fresher graduates for Management Trainee – QA Tester – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18
- Freshers are eligible
- Graduate/ Post Graduate
- BE/ B tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Designing test strategies and creating test scripts according to the project scope and timescales
- Executing test scripts to validate workflow scenarios, form functionality and usability
- Working alongside the workflow developers in order to help them meet the goal of shipping high-quality workflows in each and every delivery
- Looking for ways to automate and continually improve the approach taken to testing
- Handling software defect tracking, reporting and resolution, using a bug tracking system
- Background in software testing in a fast-paced agile environment
- Background in automation testing and automation tools
- MS IIS
- Microsoft SharePoint
- ASP.net and Visual Studio C# 2008/2010
- MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and above
- Excellent logic and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Genpact
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Genpact official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here