Considering a career as a Genpact Process Associate? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Genpact industry-leading platforms.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Job Role: Process Associate
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
- Respond to customer queries and customer’s concern.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment.
- Basic knowledge of how digital payments work required.
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible.
- Proficiency in spoken & written English & Hindi and with neutral English accent.
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
The Genpact Process Associate selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Genpact Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Genpact
If you are interested in Genpact Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here