Considering a career as a Genpact Manual Automation Tester? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Genpact industry-leading platforms.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required topay to participatein our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a ‘starter kit,’ paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Job Role: Manual Automation Tester
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹7.3 LPA
Job Location: Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Inviting applications for the role of management Trainee-Manual/Automation Tester
This role lies with Genpact Corporate IT -TAS Division. You will be responsible forTesting applications developed on Salesforce Platform. You will be creating & Executing End to End test cases and will be responsible for ensuring that quality product is released to the end users.
- Good Understanding and working experience of SDLC, STLC.
- Good Experience inTest Cases Writing, Execution, Defects Reporting.
- Good Experience in Testing of Salesforce andSharePoint Apps
- Good Experience in writing Test Cases and defect tracking usingAzure DevOps.
- Good Experience to work with Project Team on Defects Resolution.
- Good Experience in Test Management
- Exposure on creation of Automation Test Scripts using Java Script in Selenium
- Handling Projects/CRs for Test Strategies and conducting regression tests.
- Working Experience in writing SQL/SOQL Queries in Salesforce
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of Solutions and to diverse range on internal stakeholders.
- Daily/Weekly Status Updates
- Bachelor / master’s degreeor equivalent
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus.
- Good written and presentation / verbal communication skills with experience of customer interfacing roles.
- Should have Experience in Testing
- Should be highly self-driven.
- Should have willingness to learn, good problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Should have strong communicationskills.
- Should have good Knowledge of SQL/SOQL Queries
- Should have good Knowledge of Automation Tool -Selenium
The Genpact Manual Automation Tester selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Genpact careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Genpact
If you are interested in the Genpact Manual Automation Tester off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here