All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Genpact Recruitment :
||up to ₹6 LPA*
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Management Trainee – Software Developer.
- BE/B Tech/ME/ME Tech/MCA/BCA/BSC-IT
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- Create scalable, automated solutions for our customer base
- Establish multi-platform versions of the software package
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
Skills Required :
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner and Good team player
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to genpact.taleo.net official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.