GlobalLogic is a leading digital engineering solutions company that helps clients design and build innovative digital products, platforms, and experiences. They are hiring software engineers through off-campus drives in 2023. This guide will provide tips and information on how to get hired at the GlobalLogic off-campus drive.
Company Website: www.globallogic.com
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹4 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- The individual should have the ability to understand and carry out the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner and deliver results so as to exceed one’s own standards.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Be part of the team supporting the next generation complex generative AI initiatives
- Providing high quality and accurate data to train the highly advanced algorithms.
- Fresher or up to 2 years of industry experience
- Excellent written skills
- Must possess any graduation degree (Must have Provisional Certificate and Consolidated Marks Memo)
- Must be willing to work from office & in rotational shifts (5 Working Days & 2 Week Offs)
- Must be ready to join immediately
- Excellent written Interpersonal skills.
The GlobalLogic Associate Analyst selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the GlobalLogic careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For GlobalLogic
If you are interested in GlobalLogic Associate Analyst off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here