Considering a career as a GlobalLogic software developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on GlobalLogic industry-leading platforms.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Company Website: www.globallogic.com
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / PhD/ ME / M. Tech
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹4 LPA
Job Location: Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
GlobalLogic Careers Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – GlobalLogic Careers hiring fresher graduates for Associate Analyst – Team Member BE / B. Tech / PhD/ ME / M. Tech candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
- Any Graduate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- The ability to comprehend in simple and precise manner Sentence construction and cohesion
- Grammatical Skills – [Knowledge and ability to use proper Punctuations, Sentences , Tenses and statement]
The GlobalLogic Software Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the GlobalLogic careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For GlobalLogic
If you are interested in the GlobalLogic off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here