Are you interested, in beginning or advancing your career as a Software Engineer? Would you like to work for a technology company such, as Goldman Sachs Careers? If so, this comprehensive beginner’s guide is for you.
In this article, we’ll go over all the information you should be aware of if you’re looking to secure a Software Engineer position, at Goldman Sachs Hyderabad. We will look at the company and job overview, required qualifications and skills, interview preparation strategies, resume and cover letter writing tips, and much more. By the end, you will have a complete roadmap to successfully land your dream job. So let’s get started!
About Goldman Sachs Careers
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
Goldman Sachs Careers Recruitment
Company Website: www.goldmansachs.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Salary: 27.2 LPA (Via Ambitionbox)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Goldman Sachs hyderabad Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Goldman Sachs Careers hiring fresher graduates for Software Engineer – Team Member Bacholer’s/Master’s Degree degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – React.js: The Secret to Building Fast, Interactive UIs 2023
Salesforce Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Goldman Sachs Careers Job Responsibilities
- Build web based applications to simplify the user experience
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and support enterprise applications and batch software solutions
- Understand business needs, facilitating and developing process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
- Participate in technical specifications, high level/detailed design, test and implementation plans
Goldman Sachs Careers Skills Required
- Support users in resolving issues by troubleshooting, providing workarounds, or escalating to technology management
- Java and/or other OO languages
- Basic understanding on Web services and SOA architecture
- Relational database experience is required, specifically with Oracle, Sybase
- Hands on experience & understanding cloud infrastructure like AWS
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
How to Apply for Goldman Sachs Careers
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here