Google Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. Google company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics. It has been referred to as “the most powerful company in the world” and as one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the field of artificial intelligence. Google’s parent company Alphabet Inc. is one of the Big Tech companies, alongside Amazon, Apple Inc., Meta Platforms, and Microsoft.
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: Data Scientist, Product Analytics, Geo
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: 25 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad
At Google, data drives all of our decision-making. Quantitative Analysts work all across the organization to help shape Google’s business and technical strategies by processing, analyzing and interpreting huge data sets. Using analytical excellence and statistical methods, you mine through data to identify opportunities for Google and our clients to operate more efficiently, from enhancing advertising efficacy to network infrastructure optimization to studying user behavior. As an analyst, you do more than just crunch the numbers. You work with Engineers, Product Managers, Sales Associates and Marketing teams to adjust Google’s practices according to your findings. Identifying the problem is only half the job; you also figure out the solution.
- Batch – 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical/technical subject (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing and managing projects and collaborating with teams across geographies and functions.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Prioritize and communicate user needs, make recommendations, and drive implementation for product or process changes. Identify and prioritize top challenges and key business growth opportunities.
- Work with leadership teams to implement tracking and reporting of metrics across global programs. Work with large data sets, automate data extraction, build monitoring/reporting dashboards and high-value, automated Business Intelligence solutions (data warehousing and visualization).
- Perform large-scale data analysis, statistical modeling, and inferential ML to identify opportunities for improvement and measure the impact of initiatives to make noticeable improvements based on impact and feedback.
- Design, develop, and establish Key Performance Indicators to monitor the health of database assets and the performance of internal operations, putting data models, and analytics in place that provide a platform for strategic decision-making.
- Experience with SQL-based database warehousing and dash boarding.
- Knowledge of commercial and emerging reporting tools and technologies (e.g., Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, D3).
- Understanding of BI technologies and their application.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment and with statistical software such as Python and R.
- Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends, and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and in articulating product questions, pulling data from large datasets (e.g., SQL, BigQuery, etc.) and using statistics to arrive at an answer.
How to Apply for Google
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Google’s official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here