All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics. Wikipedia
|Post Name||Network Engineer|
|Estimated Salary||20 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Location||Bangalore, IN|
- Bachelor’s degree in Network Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) and IP technologies and network protocols (e.g., MPLS, IPv6, multicast, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS).
- Experience coding in Python/Go.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Provide operational support for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) customers and peers. Help customers resolve issues with network services, and assist with troubleshooting issues with connectivity and performance.
- Validate and test customer configurations in an interop lab environment. Write workflow automation to improve the customer experience.
- Lead improvements in documentation, playbooks, and training for support organizations and Networks-on-Chip.
- Drive process improvements and automate turn-up and service delivery.
- Participate in on-call rotation for escalated issues.
- Experience in networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, VPNs, VLANs, peering, load balancing, etc.). Strong understanding of network operations
- Experience working in a customer-facing role at an ISP, carrier, content network, or Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Experience in cloud networking (e.g., VPC, Security Group, Access List, stateful/stateless firewall, etc.).
- Experience in network management systems or network operations.
- Understanding of Linux server environments, cloud computing, network design and deployment, and managing large-scale infrastructure.
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to careers.google.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.