Google Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. Google company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics. It has been referred to as “the most powerful company in the world” and as one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the field of artificial intelligence. Google’s parent company Alphabet Inc. is one of the Big Tech companies, alongside Amazon, Apple Inc., Meta Platforms, and Microsoft.
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: Application Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: 25 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
You lead all aspects of web development, requirements gathering, software development, testing, documentation, training, implementation, ongoing support, and maintenance for both in-house and customer-facing web applications. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of Googlers using UI and functional specs/prototypes as input. You are empowered to act like an owner, take action and innovate to meet user and customer needs.
In this role, you will make a material, positive impact on the Google ASCII transformation. You will innovate, design, and build access and identity governance and management, architect and implement large-scale deployment capabilities, and contribute to other engineering efforts.
People Also Read – Best AI Tools for Data Analysis
- Batch – 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, other technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy applications, integrations, and web services that support and change fundamental assumptions of how IT works.
- Integrate third-party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Build internal solutions with custom front-ends (e.g., web, mobile) and back-end services that automate business processes.
- Maintain the highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, and issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular, and self-sustaining code.
- Experience programming in Java/J2EE and Web Services (e.g. RESTful/SOAP).
- Experience implementing, configuring, customizing, and integrating third-party software solutions.
- Experience participating in a full software development lifecycle (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing), and web technologies.
How to Apply for Google
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Google’s official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here