Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
|Post Name||Data Analytics|
|Estimated Salary||Not Mentioned|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022 , 2023|
The Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship is a program of at least 12 months offering learning and development to individuals looking to start a career in data analytics.
This apprenticeship is intended for candidates who have completed their university degrees and are looking to learn more in the field of data analytics. If you’re currently pursuing a degree or working in the field for more than 12 months, we encourage you to browse our careers website for other opportunities (careers.google.com).
Please note that an Apprenticeship is not a full-time opportunity but a chance to upskill yourself through learning and development in your chosen field. You will spend 20% of your time studying in a tailored training program and the rest of the time on projects with assigned Google teams to gain experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Maximum of 1-year relevant work experience in Data Analytics.
- Experience working with computers.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience with Sheets or similar software.
- Experience thinking critically and problem-solving.
- Knowledge of data analysis or interest in working with numbers/patterns.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Develop the skills you need to become a data analyst and practice using platforms such as spreadsheets and programming languages to organize and analyze data.
- Work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real-life problems while developing and learning from leaders.
- Use data to quantify the business impact of Google media recommendations and assess data accurately and identify anomalies.
- Create documents for knowledge sharing.
- Conduct custom analysis to uncover industry insights for Google’s customers.