Guidewire Software Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Global IT Help Desk Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Guidewire Software industry leading platforms.
Job Role: Global IT Help Desk Intern
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5-9 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Intern skills and experience:
- Pursuing final year or completed BS/BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- Experience with Windows 10 and/or OS X and MS Office applications
- Zest to learn and ability to rapidly absorb new technologies
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative work ethic and a team-player at heart
- Demonstrated agile, systematic problem-solving approach and skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, sense of ownership, and drive
- Position is onsite minimum of two days in office.
Primary Intern Responsibilities:
- Assist in working on Global Help Desk tickets and projects such as
- Documenting current and new processes within the Global Help Desk and BT Teams
- Configuring Windows and Mac hardware (laptops) for end-users.
- Assisting with new hire setups, hardware inventory updates, hardware disposal, etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks related to our Global Help Desk team’s needs
What you will learn:
- Understanding of ITIL processes and ticketing systems
- Exposure to imaging Windows and Mac hardware
- Functional experience with ticketing systems and reporting
- Develop proficiency in commonly used applications such as Google Workspaces
- Opportunities to collaborate and work closely with Engineers and Technicians as well as with the wider Business Technology team
The Guidewire Software selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Guidewire Software Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Guidewire
If you are interested in the Guidewire Software off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here