Guidewire Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the DevOps Engineer Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Guidewire industry leading platforms.
Job Role: DevOps Engineering Intern
Qualification: BA/BS in Computer Science
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: up to ₹5- ₹9 LPA
Job Location: Chennai (Hybrid)
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- We live by our core principles of integrity, rationality, and collegiality. Your first responsibility is always to enforce to these principles in everything that you do
- An understanding of the sense of urgency involved in a production system setting and the implications of any changes made to such.
- Understand all aspects of the Guidewire Cloud operating model and work directly with our internal operational teams to identify key challenges and opportunities for improvement through tooling and automation.
- Ensure that we meet our milestones and maintain strict client SLAs and their defined KPIs.
- Build, automate and maintain our tooling infrastructure in AWS/On-Perm, focusing on Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD practices
- Ability to architect a reliable high availability cluster solution for development tools implementation
- Exert technical influence to improve the reliability of our products and systems
- Work in an agile team, handle on-call, and support deliverables in production
- Build monitors/dashboards/log visualizations to collect metrics and learn requirements to build solutions and tools to constantly improve availability, performance, up-time and response times of the platform
- Operate development and high-available production environments in AWS
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Willingness to be flexible and participate in an on-call rotation.
- Working knowledge of building infrastructure software using tools like Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, and Cloud native technologies.
- Good understanding of network paradigms and available stacks.
- Comfortable with Linux system administration, capable of programming/scripting in Go, Python, Java, or equivalent.
- Proficient in analyzing logs and possesses strong debugging skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Agile and systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and drive.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently while interacting with peers and engineers who often excel at these capabilities as well
- Experience working in an environment where cloud or off-premise enterprise applications have been utilized
- Passion for automation over repetitive manual work
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Understanding of AWS services such as ec2, route53, s3, load balancers etc Amazon Web Services (AWS) networking knowledge is desirable.
How to Apply For Guidewire
If you are interested in the Guidewire off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here