About This Opportunity
H2O.ai is at the forefront of the rapidly evolving MLOps landscape. We’re leveraging MLOps to transform machine learning models from isolated, engineer-specific tools into robust, cloud-native services that are scalable and consistently available. Our approach is firmly rooted in Kubernetes, positioning our team at the cutting edge of cloud solutions.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to be part of the MLOps team in India that is entrusted with developing a platform for deploying machine learning models, monitoring them and provide statistical analysis on the deployed models as they are used in real-time. We are looking for individuals with a strong foundation in software engineering, a passion for cutting-edge technologies, and a drive to push the boundaries of MLOps.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹10 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
What You Will Do
- Provide design for new features focusing on the approach and patterns to solve the problem.
- Analyze bug reports, determine root cause and provide fixes.
- Responsible for writing code along with relevant unit test cases.
- Contribute to end-to-end automated tests by ensuring that the newer changes have relevant test cases. Knowledge of Python would be beneficial in this area.
- The company uses Kubernetes widely and working with Kubernetes would be an important aspect of the job.
- Review of design and code from other developers. Be engaged in the best software development practices and engage in improving the engineering efficiency of the team.
- Write Infrastructure Code using Terraform and Helm charts for any changes to infrastructure.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s or a higher education degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience in Software Engineering with a minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of microservices patterns and a strong design skill for large scale software development project.
- Experience in GoLang and/or Java with a knowledge of Spring framework.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experiment with Kubernetes, Terraform and Helm
- Knowledge of Relation Database Design.
- A working knowledge of Python would be an added advantage.
- An understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and Helm.
How to Stand Out From the Crowd
- Experience with gRPC.
- Experience with Scala and Akka
- Experience with Druid Database.
- Understanding of mainstream machine Machine Learning frameworks such as sklearn, pytorch and data science libraries like numpy and pandas.
- Market Leader in Total Rewards
- Remote-Friendly Culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career Growth
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.
H2O.ai is an innovative AI cloud platform company, leading the mission to democratize AI for everyone. Thousands of organizations from all over the world have used our cutting-edge technology across a variety of industries. We’ve made it easy for people at all levels to generate breakthrough solutions to complex business problems and advance the discovery of new ideas and revenue streams. We push the boundaries of what is possible with artificial intelligence.
H2O.ai employs the world’s top Kaggle Grandmasters, the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists. A strong AI for Good ethos and responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
Please visit www.H2O.ai to learn more.
How to Apply For H2O.ai
If you are interested in the Qualcomm off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here