Considering a career as a Harman Technology Summer Intern Programme? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Harman industry-leading platforms.
HARMAN’s engineers and designers are creative, purposeful and agile. As part of this team, you’ll combine your technical expertise with innovative ideas to help drive cutting-edge solutions in the car, enterprise and connected ecosystem. Every day, you will push the boundaries of creative design, and HARMAN is committed to providing you with the opportunities, innovative technologies and resources to build a successful career.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Job Role: Java Backend
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.3 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do everyday.
- Development and maintenance of micro services.
- Deployment of services to cloud and monitor
- Identify application areas of improvement
- Experience on Java, spring, spring boot and micro services.
- Experience with Version Control systems like SVN, GIT, Clear case etc.…
- Experience on cloud computing, queuing concepts (AWS/Azure)
- Experience in docker and kubernetes
- Experience with development of unit test/integration test cases.
- Experience on using build tools.
- Knowledge on CI/CD and monitoring concepts, docker and kubernetes
- Knowledge on Agile Software development methodology.
- Hands-on experience in software development with web technologies.
The Harman Java Backend selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Harman Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Harman
If you are interested in the Harman off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here