HCLTech Careers 2023 hiring freshers for the Graduate Trainee – Business Services. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on HCLTech industry leading platforms.
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering and cloud, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for financial services, manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, technology and services, telecom and media, retail and CPG and public services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending December 2022 totalled $12.3 billion.
Company Website: www.hcltech.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee – Business Services
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹4 LPA
Job Location: Nagpur
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement in supply chain processes.
- Develops and expand partner base for a region/category of spend.
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual cost optimization initiatives.
- Maintains and enhances good Relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assesses automation needs in supply chain processes; make recommendations, and drives automation/business process reengineering initiatives.
- Negotiates with partners on commercial and contract terms.
- Interacts with business stakeholders and keeps them informed on the progress of their project.
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents performance on key performance indicator.
- Drive Continuous Process Improvement to optimize cost / increase value.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication in addition to impressive inter-personal & negotiation skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding business goals and targets.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills that would lead to a productive outcome.
- Has Entrepreneurial mind set and must also be a team player.
- Must have perseverance to negotiate large deals and be a metric-driven person.
- Exceptionally strong work ethic displaying a mature and professional attitude with an ability to adjust quickly to change.
- Motivated, self-starter and achievement oriented and excellent team building skills.
- Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work any shift timing as per the requirement.
- Minimum 60% throughout academics (10th, 12th and Graduation until last semester)
- B.COM/B.COM (Hons)/BBA/BA Economics (Hons) (Batch 2022/2023)
The HCLTech selection process for Graduate Trainee – Business Services off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the HCLTech Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For HCLTech
If you are interested in the Harman off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here