Considering a career as an HCLTech Technical Support? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on HCLTech industry-leading platforms.
A global Indian information technology (IT) services and consulting business with its headquarters in Noida is HCL Technologies Limited, also known as HCLTech (formerly Hindustan Computers Pvt. Limited). Shiv Nadar is the company’s founder. When HCL entered the software services industry in 1991, it became an independent firm. With nearly 225,944 people, the corporation operates operations in 52 different countries.
The Forbes Global 2000 list includes HCLTech. With a market valuation of 281,209 crore as of March 2022, it is one of India’s top 20 largest publicly traded firms. It is a leading Big Tech company in India.
Company Website: www.hcltech.com
Job Role: Technical Support
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: up to ₹5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
HCLTech Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – HCLTech hiring fresher graduates for Technical Support – Team Member bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Team leader, the Remote Technical Customer Support Specialist will provide support to customers, field engineers and business partners engineers for escalated issues. There is a strong focus on solving issues in a timely and efficient manner, resulting in first call resolution and a high level of customer satisfaction. Close liaison with the Next Level Technical Escalation team, engineering groups and in country technical support staff is the norm. The role calls for a highly motivated person with strong technical knowledge and excellent customer skills.
- Receive direct client contacts (e.g., via phone, video chat, web portal, email or any tool prescribed by the client), triage, and provide remote client assistance to solve the issue directly if possible
- Talk to client and understand client problem, through any means of technology provided
- Use all available tools, Knowledge bases or any other resource available to resolve client-reported problems
- Redirect calls to field engineering support if a field support visit is required
- Escalate to next level of problem resolution process through the required tool/resource as required by process
- Provide part prediction and/or working/troubleshooting directions for the field engineering team
- Fluency in English and French/Spanish/Italian
- Minimum of 6 months working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
- Skill and competency at providing professional phone support.
- Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation.
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets.
- Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities.
- Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances.
- Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands.
The HCLTech Technical Support selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the HCLTech Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For HCLTech
If you are interested in the HCLTech off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here