HCL Technologies, an IT company is currently seeking Software Engineers, for their Bangalore office. They are specifically interested in hiring graduates who hold a B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Computer Science or a related field. Successful candidates will receive a compensation package along, with benefits and will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology projects.
A global Indian information technology (IT) services and consulting business with its headquarters in Noida is HCL Technologies Limited, also known as HCLTech (formerly Hindustan Computers Pvt. Limited). Shiv Nadar is the company’s founder. When HCL entered the software services industry in 1991, it became an independent firm. With nearly 225,944 people, the corporation operates operations in 52 different countries.
The Forbes Global 2000 list includes HCLTech. With a market valuation of 281,209 crore as of March 2022, it is one of India’s top 20 largest publicly traded firms. It is a leading Big Tech company in India.
Company Website: www.hcltech.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.TECH
Experience: Fresher (0 – 2.5 years)
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020 / 2019
Salary: INR 8.2 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
HCLTech Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – HCLTech hiring fresher graduates for Software Engineer – Team Member BE / B Techcandidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Best AI Tools for Data Analysis
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience in the graphic design field, with 3+ years of applied Design background.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, typography and layouts, with attention to visual details.
- Experience in Designing logos, icons and infographics. A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Experience of working with design systems and Designing components from scratch.
- Knowledge of WCAG guidelines and designing for accessibility and inclusiveness Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics, interactions, brand identity and visual designs.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Figma and Sketch. Strong soft skills in personal leadership, self-driven & teamwork.
- Strong command over the English language. Ability to work in an agile & collaborative, global environment with other UX designers, product owners and developers.
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, icons, animations and graphics). And, the Portfolio should have at least 3 in-depth design projects and must include print and web/mobile designs.
- As part of central team, create brand guidelines by working with various product teams.
- Work with a component library and design UI Components. Able to work both, collaboratively and independently with excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Additional Skills (More the merrier!) Work on email templates, marketing items, presentation materials and interactive event materials.
- Experience on working on several marketing event and products will be great! Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS. (1.) Please input Job Description in Additional requirements free text box
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
The journey to becoming a Data Science Analyst Internship at Cisco involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for HCLTech
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here