Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. They are driven to create smart change in manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility. So what career opportunities exist at Hexagon? This beginner’s guide will provide an overview of Hexagon careers, recruitment, job descriptions, responsibilities, required skills, the selection process, and how to apply.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping production and people-related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 23,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.6bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
Company Website: www.hexagon.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Fresher (0-2 years)
Batch: 2023 / 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18 / 17
Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Hexagon Careers Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Hexagon Careers hiring fresher graduates for Software Engineer – Team Member Bachelor’s degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Should have working knowledge of 0 to 2 years of experience with Java or C++ and API testing.
- Should be a team player, with good communication, and interpersonal skills, working with overseas counterparts.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst,
- Write the test plans for all the new implementations and for release testing workflows.
- Manually execute the test plans and also downstream workflows for frequent releases.
- Need to support in manual testing of new implementations and technical debt.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure the Testability of the code.
- Should support in the deployments of build-in CI/CD pipeline.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- Write ATPs for the test cases/workflows provided by the Functional Engineer (FE) for the implementation in the product.
- When writing the ATPs for the product use the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create a framework.
- Work closely with Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be able to understand the Product Code.
- Report the unit tests and ATPs coverage.
- Work closely with the Scrum team and QA members to ensure ATPs are in place for the implementation being done in the product.
- Understand and Follow the QA process (Scrum) and ensure minimal bugs/issues are reported by the QA once the ATPs creation/execution is completed.
- Collaborate with the Manager on prioritizing the Automation backlog.
Should have working experience in the following tools (required)
- Programming languages including Java or C++ and API testing.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Postman tool
- Performed Hand coding using automation tools like Selenium, Coded UI, or any other tool with Java or C++.
- Understanding of Jmeter is an added advantage.
Hexagon Careers selection process for Application Support Engineer off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Hexagon careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Hexagon
If you are interested in Hexagon Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here