Considering a career as a Hexagon Implementation Analyst? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Hexagon industry-leading platforms.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping production and people-related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 23,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.6bn EUR.
Company Website: www.hexagon.com
Job Role: Implementation Analyst
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: up to ₹6.3 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Hexagon Careers Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Hexagon Careers hiring fresher graduates for Implementation Analyst – Team Member Bachelor’s degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Deliver Technical consulting services for Hexagon EAM customers
- Provide technical consultative guidance and assistance directly to users in a professional and organized manner, using detailed technical knowledge in accordance with Hexagon’s implementation methodology
- Contribute through skills development, product knowledge development and knowledge sharing
- Be part of the team as a strong and collaborative team player and of many initiatives across Hexagon (including cultural activities)
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Basic database development skills MS SQL, Oracle ; Good conceptual understanding of database components such as Triggers, Stored procedures, database structure, packages, constraints; Able to query and understand data model.
- Understanding Object-Oriented software design;
- Java Web Application development and Web Services development (Servlets, REST, …) experience;
- Knowledge of Cloud application development
- Should have very good communication skills
- Go getter Attitude and Quick learner.
- Considers and treats Unit testing and documentation as intrinsic part of the work;
- Individual player and a Team player;
- Ability to work across different time zones
The Hexagon Implementation Analyst selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Hexagon Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Hexagon
If you are interested in the Hexagon off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here