Hexagon Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Hexagon industry leading platforms.
Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping production and people-related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Asset Lifecycle Intelligence division helps clients design, construct, and operate more profitable, safe, and sustainable industrial facilities. We empower customers to unlock data, accelerate industrial project modernization and digital maturity, increase productivity, and move the sustainability needle.
Our technologies help produce actionable insights that enable better decision-making and intelligence across the asset lifecycle of industrial projects, leading to improvements in safety, quality, efficiency, and productivity, which contribute to Economic and Environmental Sustainability.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 22,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.3bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.5 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As a Software Engineer QA ensure the overall assurance on the quality of product by implementing and adhering to the best practices in automation and manual testing processes.
You will be a key part of a passionate team, taking responsibility for the quality of the software developed by the team. You will be applying a range of agile project planning and delivery methodologies to continually improve productivity.
- Ensure overall application test coverage
- Write functional test cases for new enhancements
- Apply a skill set that includes direct experience in manual software testsing, and indirect domain knowledge.
- Work closely with software developers, product owners, and quality assurance analysts to triage reported software issues
- Identify and automate test cases to improve the automation coverage
- Execute both automation and manual test cases and record test outcomes
- Required Professional degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience in software Testing
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Good logical, analytical and reasoning skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand the problem and come up with different solutions
- Ability to work well in team environment.
- Interacting with Customer/End users during all phases of software development
- Have good decision-making ability regarding technical decisions
How to Apply For Hexagon
If you are interested in the Hexagon off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here