HPE Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. HPE company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Job Role: Graduate Software engineer
Qualification: Bachelor / Master degree
Experience: Fresher (0-2 years)
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020 / 2019
Salary: 8.8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
HPE Job Description
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020 / 2019
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user configurations, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products .
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced partners on product development/test life cycle
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Cloud Architectures, Cross Domain Knowledge, Design Thinking, Development Fundamentals, DevOps, Distributed Computing, Microservices Fluency, Full Stack Development, Security-First Mindset, Solutions Design, Testing & Automation, User Experience (UX)
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for HPE
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here