All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational information technology company based in Spring, Texas, United States. HPE was founded on November 1, 2015, in Palo Alto, California, as part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company. Wikipedia
|Post Name||Java Full Stack
|Estimated Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines the required coding, programming, and integration activities based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portions or subsystems.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Good experience with Java, J2EE technologies, and scripting languages
- Good experience in design and implementation.
- Experience in consuming web services from multiple sources. Experience working with JSON, Remote Objects.
- Hands-on experience in implementing/using Hibernate, Spring Framework, Restful web services / Front end-Back end web-based solutions
- Experience with Agile
- Knowledge of Tomcat web server.
- Good understanding of modern software design and development methodologies Experience with multiple full-release project life cycles.
- Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube) and development of tool add-ins like JQuery Plugins, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team.
- Good knowledge in industry-standard algorithms.
- Knowledge and some experience in applying Web UI skills in developing configuration management tools for integrated solution / Converged System (Server, Storage, Networking) platforms
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to careers.hpe.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.