Considering a career as an HSBC Software Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on HSBC industry-leading platforms.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Company Website: www.HSBC.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
- Drive end to end integration delivery through analysis, design, build and deployment.
- Manage requirement gathering and analysis necessary for integration build.
- Develop new and enhanced integrations following appropriate HSBC HRIT and HR delivery lifecycle. Develop and maintain integration patterns and blueprints in accordance with HSBC HRIT and HR standards.
- Document integration specifications and patterns in accordance with HSBC HRIT and HR standards.
- Assist with test scenario preparation and guidance for HRIT and HR test teams.
- Support and troubleshoot integrations through deployment test phase pipelines.
- Provide HRIT integration SME production support for integration troubleshooting and analysis.
- Involved in any one of migration project from other technology to Spring. Understanding of security policies for the application.
- ava development experience. Integration development experience
- API, RESTFUL and SOAP based integration experience
- Experience in writing Junit test scripts.
- SpringBoot Microservices framework
- API Development tools such as STS,IntelliJ,eclipse and API testing tools such as SoapUI/POSTMAN
- Experience in Git Bash/Git Desktop/Git GUI. Experience with XML, JSON, XSLT/XPath expressions, SQL, JMS, VM, CFX
- DevOps Tooling: Jenkins, Nexus, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, Docker Desktop and Kubernetes
- NoSQL database experience such as MongoDB Working knowledge of quality and security scan technologies such as Sonar, Fortify, and WebInspect
The HSBC Software Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the HSBC Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For HSBC
If you are interested in the HSBC Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here