Considering a career as an HSBC Full Stack Developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on HSBC industry-leading platforms.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Company Website: www.HSBC.com
Job Role: Full Stack Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 5.8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of a Full Stack Developer / Consultant Specialist.
- Understand project requirements and develop design specifications as per business agreements
- Design, code, and maintain the Oracle systems based on established standards.
- Perform initial design reviews and recommend tactical as well as strategic improvements based on programme requirements.
- Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations as per programme requirements.
- Under DevOps initiative carry out in system integration and acceptance testing and perform bug fixes for production readiness.
- Analyse and troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner followed up with Root cause analysis documentation.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, closely collaborating with other solution architects, business analysts and project managers.
- Follow all relevant IT policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Provide out of hours support to the production batch with a focus on performance tuning
- Delivering valuable working software to the business with a constant focus on technical process improvement
- Working in PODs to help deliver Stories / Tasks and also involved in providing the technical Support in Production tickets / Incidents on rota basis
- Excellent communication skills (written or oral).
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential in order to communicate with the other teams / entities of the group (mainly teams based in Paris, New York, London and in Asia).
- Fluent with SQL
- Fluent in Python or Java and related software engineering tools. Willing to quickly learn professional-grade Python
- JSON processing libs and REST APIs very helpful; XML libs also very helpful.
- Good knowledge of Core JAVA and Python and Apache SPARK.
- Comfortable with Unix in general, and shell scripting
- Data Analytics skills (as will be dealing with processing of large data sets)
- Good capabilities to work in a team split in different locations.
- Good organization and management of the priorities.
- Being responsive is essential, especially regarding the daily support of the application
- Being autonomous: knowing how to take responsibilities for actions to be undertaken and bring them to completion.
- Being “customer oriented”: knowing how to understand and interpret user needs.
- Being flexible.
The HSBC Full Stack Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the HSBC Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For HSBC
If you are interested in the HSBC Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here