HSBC detailed guide covers various aspects of the software engineering role open at a major global bank. It provides insights into the job responsibilities, required qualifications and skills, selection process, and application method. A useful resource for technology professionals interested in this promising career opportunity.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving over 40 million customers through its global businesses – Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking and Markets. Operating in 64 countries and territories, their international network covers Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, North America and Latin America.
As a leading international bank, HSBC offers exciting opportunities to build a rewarding career and make a difference to their customers. Their values of being open, connected and dependable are at the core of their working culture, which focuses on inclusion, collaboration and learning from each other.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors or Master’s Degree
Experience: Freshers (0-3 Years)
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: 16 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
HSBC Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – HSBC hiring fresher graduates for Software Engineer – Team Member BE / B Tech candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- Exhibiting continuous appetite to learn in a complex and demanding business/IT environment
- Complexity of regulations, global nature of programs and tight timelines
- Deeper understanding of the complex web of inter-connected, inter-dependent and inter-linked applications/systems
- Maintaining awareness of operational risks and minimize/nullify their impact by identifying, assessing, mitigating/controlling and reporting in accordance with HSBC Group defined processes
- Strong foundation in software development Engineering with proficiency at least in one object oriented programming language such as Java, Python etc.
- Various OS like Android, Linux and Databases like relational and no-SQL
- Liaising with business users, architects and other stakeholders in designing, implementing and maintaining best-in-class (scalable, loosely-coupled and efficient) solutions which can run seamlessly across platforms /mobile /internet /cloud
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline and Agile methodology
- Any of Mobile, Analytics, Cloud and Digital technology domains
- Ability to design & implement solutions which can run on-prem, hybrid and Multi-cloud eco systems such as GCP, AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud
- Ability to harness Open source development thus leveraging collective wisdom and learning
- Understanding of cyber threats/vulnerabilities and applying secure coding standards and associated protocols
- Ability to leverage industry best integration patterns and practices to integrate multiple existing/new building blocks for seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Developing, maintaining and supporting current systems for better efficacy and higher availability
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivation, enduring enthusiasm and proven rapid learning ability
- Aptitude and inclination to learn and understand the products and services of BFSI domain to develop a Fintech mindset
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and being solution orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication with strong presentation skills to support development activities in the global setting
The selection comprises an online application, a technical test, and three interview rounds:
Online Application: Visit the HSBC career portal and submit your application and resume
Technical Test: Online programming test to evaluate skills
Technical Interview: Assess core engineering knowledge and problem-solving
Managerial Interview: Evaluate leadership, communication and cultural fit
HR Interview: Confirm suitability through discussion of commercial awareness, global outlook etc.
How to Apply for HSBC
If you are interested in Deloitte’s FSD Data Analytics off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, login and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here