HSBC careers freshers Off Campus Drive 2023:- HSBC Hiring freshers for Process Executive Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HSBC Holdings plc, a banking and financial services company based in London, England has a rich history dating back, to its establishment as The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation in 1865. It has now grown to become the worlds bank in terms of total assets. HSBC has a reach operating in 64 countries and territories, across Asia, Europe, the Americas and the Middle East. They serve a customer base of 40 million people globally.
Catering to the needs of both individuals and businesses HSBC provides a range of banking and financial services. From banking to banking, investment banking to asset management HSBC is known for its expertise in facilitating international transactions and cross border investments.
As a listed company on both the London Stock Exchange and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange HSBC holds positions within the FTSE 100 Index well as the Hang Seng Index.
Over time HSBC has faced controversies concerning money laundering and tax evasion. Despite these challenges it maintains its standing, as one of the trusted banks globally.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.TECH
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020 / 2019
Salary: INR 8.2 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
HSBC Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – HSBC hiring fresher graduates for Software Engineer – Team Member BE / B Tech candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – 10 Tips for Landing Your First Programming Job
- Freshers are eligible
- B.E/ B.TECH
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation and analytical skills
- Self-motivation, enduring enthusiasm and proven rapid learning ability
- Aptitude and inclination to learn and understand the products and services of BFSI domain to develop a Fintech mindset
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and being solution orientated
- High standard of written and oral communication with strong presentation skills to support development activities in the global setting
- Exhibiting continuous appetite to learn in a complex and demanding business/IT environment
- Complexity of regulations, global nature of programs and tight timelines
- Deeper understanding of the complex web of inter-connected, inter-dependent and inter-linked applications/systems
- Maintaining awareness of operational risks and minimize/nullify their impact by identifying, assessing, mitigating/controlling and reporting in accordance with HSBC Group defined processes
The candidate would be required to provide appropriate (i.e. Simple, Better and Faster time to market) solutions, develop and implement them by learning and demonstrating their knowledge in:
- Strong foundation in software development Engineering with proficiency at least in one object oriented programming language such as Java, Python etc.
- Various OS like Android, Linux and Databases like relational and no-SQL
- Liaising with business users, architects and other stakeholders in designing, implementing and maintaining best-in-class (scalable, loosely-coupled and efficient) solutions which can run seamlessly across platforms /mobile /internet /cloud
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline and Agile methodology
- Any of Mobile, Analytics, Cloud and Digital technology domains
- Ability to design & implement solutions which can run on-prem, hybrid and Multi-cloud eco systems such as GCP, AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud
- Ability to harness Open source development thus leveraging collective wisdom and learning
- Understanding of cyber threats/vulnerabilities and applying secure coding standards and associated protocols
- Ability to leverage industry best integration patterns and practices to integrate multiple existing/new building blocks for seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Developing, maintaining and supporting current systems for better efficacy and higher availability
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
The journey to becoming a Data Science Analyst Internship at Cisco involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for HSBC
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here