All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British universal bank and financial services group headquartered in London, England, with unique historical and business links to East Asia and a highly multinational footprint. It is the largest Europe-based bank by total assets, ahead of BNP Paribas, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody (AUC) and $4.9 trillion in assets under administration (AUA).
Company Website: www.hsbc.co.in
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: ₹13 LPA* (Expected)
Job Location: Pune, India
HSBC Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – HSBC hiring fresher graduates for Software Engineer – Team Member Bachelor’s/Master’s degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Cloud Computing 101
- Freshers are eligible
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Enterprise/Solution Architects, Business Analyst to deliver high quality APIs to enable reusability in the Group
- Provide professional consultancy/support timely for application teams’ queries/requests
- Ensure the technical design/code structure is technical coherent, future proof and compliance with technology standards and regulatory obligations
- Work with Java/COBOL/RPG experienced developers
- Solid and proficient skills in Java, Spring Framework, Micro Service, RAML
- Strong foundation in Restful design practices
- Experience in working with API management platform (e.g.Zookeeper)
- Experience in modelling data in JSON.
- Experience in Scrum and Agile
- Knowledge of DevOps tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Maven)
- Experience in Unit Testing, Data Mockup and Automation Test
- Strong communication, analytical, design and problem solving skills
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
The journey to becoming a Software Engineer at HSBC involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening: The initial step involves screening applications to shortlist potential candidates.
- Online Assessment: Candidates progressing to this phase will undergo an online assessment to evaluate their skills and aptitude.
- Technical Interviews: Technical interviews will delve deeper into your expertise and your fit within Qualcomm’s operations landscape.
- HR Interview: A human resources interview will assess your compatibility with the company’s culture and values.
- Final Selection: Successful completion of the previous phases will lead to the final selection.
How to Apply for HSBC
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here