Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
IBM Recruitment :
||Full Stack Developer
||up to ₹ 8 LPA*
IBM is hiring candidates for the post of Frontend/Backend/Full Stack Developer.
- 0-1 year of work-related IT experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
IBM Cognos Analytics team is looking for Front-end, Back-end and Full-stack software developers. We build an industry leading BI solution that uses AI. For the business user who needs to easily create compelling visualizations and dashboards. For the business leader who needs a proven, self-service analytics solution they can trust. For the enterprise that needs the scalability and analytics governance the business demands – whether on-prem or on cloud. IBM Cognos Analytics delivers it all.
Successful candidates will be working on new features and will maintain and support existing releases of IBM Cognos Analytics. You need to be passionate about customer success and satisfaction. You should have excellent communication skills and efficiency in locating and sharing knowledge among the team as well as understanding and meeting timeline expectations. In this role you will collaborate within our work group, other R&D teams, Offering Management, Quality Control, Customer Support and sometimes with customers.
Skills Required :
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, SOAP parsing, REST API, Node.js and CSS.
- Exposure to usage of Open Source software.
- Experience with software security issues.
- Experience writing integration tests
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to ransunion.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.