IBM Internship Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – IBM hiring fresher graduates for Research Intern – Team Member B.E/ B.Tech, Dual degree, ME/ M.Tech & PhD candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
IBM Internship Recruitment
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Role: Research Intern
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech, Dual degree, ME/ M.Tech & PhD
Batch: 2021/2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: INR 8.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Remote (Bangalore & Gurgaon)
IBM Internship hiring for fresher graduates for Research Intern Team Member B.E/ B.Tech, Dual degree, ME/ M.Tech & PhD candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
People Also Read – Best AI Tools for Data Analysis
IBM Internship Eligibility
- Batch: 2021/2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Freshers are eligible
- Bachelor’s degree
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
Summer Internship Program is one of the major activity under the University Relation Program. IBM Research India offers Summer Internship to the bright students of leading technical Universities in India. IBM Research India provides industry experience and world class technologies to these students to show their talent. During internship students work on current projects happening in the lab, they solve problems with the help of their mentors. Idea is to give industry experience to the students and look for future employees.
IBM Internship Skills Required
- Excellent coding skills in Java/Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem Solving, AI/ML fundamentals (supervised and unsupervised learning, classification, regression, neural networks, clustering etc)
- AI libraries/frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch, Jupyter notebooks, Deep learning fundamentals, Data Manipulation and Analysis for large data, tools (pandas, NumPy), linear algebra, probability, statistics, Git, Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes/ Openshift)Eligibility Creteria
Click here for Frontend Development Roadmap
Click here for Backend Development Roadmap
Click here for Full Stack Development Roadmap
The journey to becoming a Software Developer Intern at IBM Internship involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for IBM Internship
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here