Considering applying for an Information Technology Graduate at IBM? As a leader in artificial intelligence research and development, IBM Careers offers exciting opportunities to work with cutting-edge technology. This beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from learning about Careers to nailing the application process.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing, and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM Careers Recruitment
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Role: Information Technology Graduate
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / Honours Degree
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023 / 2024
Salary: Up to 5.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Sandton, ZA
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- As a Technical / Technical Sales Graduate, you understand the client’s business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape.
- You apply business insights, build and maintain client relationships, incorporate IBM Data & AI portfolio into client-valued solutions and ensure client readiness for the implementation of technical solutions.
- Understand the client’s business requirements and technical requirements,
- Apply industry-specific knowledge and experience, as well as deep product skill and competitive knowledge to bring new business and technology insights to assigned clients, in order to help drive.
- You must be self-motivated, driven to win sales opportunities, and ready to interact daily with customers, colleagues, and business partners.
- Develop re-usable industry-specific assets and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with other internal IBM teams to drive unmatched customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an understanding of the clients industry, including industry trends, industry business processes
- Collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Demonstrated level of business acumen as it applies to the client’s business
- Skilled in consultative selling, with an understanding of the client’s needs and IBM capabilities
- Commercially minded and capable of supporting end-to-end sales engagements with the ability to think, plan and act strategically.
- Extensive networking and interpersonal skills in complex environments
- Self-starter with eagerness to seek and build new skills
- Experience in developing code
- Base knowledge of Java, Python, Eclipse, Ansible and Cloud platforms
- Passion for leveraging technology to create enterprise wide solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Analytical Thinker
- Deadline and results driven
- Maintain a positive attitude and provide exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions
- Capability to produce HR content on time, with attention to detail
- Understand and maintain confidentiality/integrity
- Continuous learning – a curious mind and have willingness to learn
IBM Careers selection process for Software Developer off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the IBM careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants have to take an online screening test that evaluates their quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, statistics, and analytical reasoning skills. Candidates who clear the cut-off percentile move ahead.
This round involves 1-2 technical interviews focused on statistical modeling, data analytics, tools proficiency and machine learning concepts. Interviewers assess your technical knowledge, problem-solving ability and analytical approach.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For IBM Careers
If you are interested in IBM Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here