IDFC FIRST BANK Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. IDFC FIRST BANK company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
About IDFC FIRST BANK
IDFC FIRST Bank is a private sector bank in India, formed by the merger of IDFC Bank and the erstwhile The First Bank of India in 2018. IDFC Bank was founded in 2004 as an infrastructure finance company, while The First Bank of India was founded in 1994.
IDFC FIRST Bank offers a wide range of banking products and services, including savings accounts, fixed deposits, loans, credit cards, and investment products. The bank also has a strong presence in the digital banking space, with its mobile banking app and internet banking platform.
IDFC FIRST Bank is one of the leading banks in India in terms of asset size and market capitalization. The bank has a network of over 500 branches and 2,000 ATMs across India.
The bank is ranked 14th in the Forbes Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies. IDFC FIRST Bank is also ranked 1st in the 2023 India’s Best Banks survey by Business Today.
IDFC FIRST BANK Recruitment
Company Website: www.idfcfirstbank.com
Job Role: Data Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors Any Degree
Experience: Fresher (0-3 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: 8.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
IDFC FIRST BANK Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – IDFC FIRST BANK hiring fresher graduates for Data Engineer – Team Member Bachelors in any degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- Batch – 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023
- Freshers are eligible
- Minimum 0-3 years of Data Engineering experience
Bachelors in Maths / Commerce / Arts / science / biology / business / computers / engineering / management / any other
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Proven experience in in SQL, Spark, Hadoop ecosystem
- Have worked on multiple TBsof data volume from ingestion to consumption
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and document high impact business problems and potential solutions
- Good understanding of Data Lake/Lakehouse architecture and experience/exposure to Hadoop (cloudera, hortonworks) and/or AWS
- Work on end-to-end data lifecycle from Data Ingestion, Data Transformation and Data Consumption layer. Versed with API and its usability
- A suitable candidate will also be proficient in Spark, Spark Streaming, hive, SQLs
- A suitable candidate will also demonstrate experience with big data infrastructure inclusive of MapReduce, Hive, HDFS, YARN, HBase, Oozie, etc.
- The candidate will additionally demonstrate substantial experience and a deep knowledge of relational databases.
- Good skills in technical debugging of the code in case of issues. Also, working with git for code versioning
- Creating Technical Design Documentation of the projects/pipelines
Secondary Responsibilities :
- Ability to work independently and handle your own development effort.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Learn and use internally available analytic technologies
- Identify key performance indicators and create educational/deliverables path to achieve the same
- Use educational background in data engineering and perform data mining analysis
- Work with BI analysts/engineers to create prototypes
- Engage in the delivery and presentation of solutions
How to Apply for IDFC FIRST BANK
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here