Considering a career as an Infor Software Developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Infor industry-leading platforms.
Company Website: www.infor.com
Job Role: Software Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 4.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Experience with Java development experience, including knowledge of JSP, Servlets, JDBC HTML5
- Experience with Databases and SQL
- Experience in any of these databases: Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
- Strong grasp of relational database concepts
- Experience with any one of the application servers such as Tomcat
- Experience with tools like Maven, Jenkins, GIT, SVN etc.
- Strong leadership and communication with self-starter attitude and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts, analyze problems.
Preferred Skills /knowledge
- Servlets, Web Services, HTML5, CSS, AJAX, JSON, SOAP, REST
- Understanding of different Design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Unit testing.
The Infor Software Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Infor Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Infor
If you are interested in Infor Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here