Infosys careers freshers Off Campus Drive 2023:- Infosys Hiring freshers for Process Executive Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Considering a career as an Infosys Process Executive? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment process to the required skills and responsibilities. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Infosys industry-leading platforms.
About Infosys Careers
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Infosys Careers Recruitment
Company Website: www.Infosys.com
Job Role: Process Executive
Qualification: Graduate Degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020 / 2019
Salary: ₹4 LPA* (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Infosys careers Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Infosys careers freshers hiring graduates for Process Executive – Team Member Graduate degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Infosys Job Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Communication scale – CEFR ::C1, C2
- Open to work in 24*7 Shifts, voice process, rotational weekly off, work from office environment and candidate should have completed double vaccination completed.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and to resolve customer issues
- Problem-solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers’ issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skills
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Good in MS Excel, Word, Email and telephone etiquette, active learning and eye for detail, teamwork, over all executes transitions as per prescribed guidelines, timelines, meet SLA targets for the process within the policies & norms of Infosys .
- Should be Flexible with Night Shift
- Ok for Work from Office
- Full Time Graduation Degree
The Infosys Process Executive selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Infosys careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply for Infosys Careers Freshers
To apply for this Infosys Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here