Infosys Careers 2023 hiring freshers for the Analyst – Business Consulting. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Infosys industry leading platforms.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Job Role: Analyst – Business Consulting
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹8 LPA
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
- Understanding of key Pharmaceutical compliance regulations like Computerized System Validation, 21 CFR part 11, GxP, GAMP 5, SOX IT, Data Privacy, Data Integrity and Information Security
- Subject matter expertise in areas such as Quality Management, document management and Change Management
- Establish, implement and monitor the quality management requirements which assures that IT Projects meet Quality and Regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of Risk management perform root cause analysis on trends and address deviations via preventive, detective and corrective measures
- Knowledge and hands on experience conducting periodic or control maturity assessment and Audits
- Knowledge of various Validation tools and templates used throughout the Pharmaceutical industry
- Successful track record using Lean/Agile approaches to validate assets
- Proven ability in handling multiple large projects, respond quickly to changing situations in complex environments
- Be responsible for the delivery of business results to global pharmaceutical, medical devices and pharmaceutical distributors.
- Serve as a team member, track lead or engagement lead on business consulting engagements for clients.
- Execute or lead consulting engagements in a global delivery model, working with consultants across regions.
- Lead / contribute to sales pursuits, consulting offerings and internal initiatives.
- Analyze problems, and structure complex business analyses.
- Perform Business Process Improvement using various business consulting tools and methodologies.
- Work with cross functional client teams to perform gap analysis and identify improvement options.
- Create detailed action plans that include organizational change management, resource planning, competitive strategies, and alliances to embark on a new strategic direction and to enable successful deployment of solutions.
The Infosys selection process for Graduate Analyst – Business Consulting off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Infosys Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Infosys
If you are interested in the Infosys off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here