All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company, after Tata Consultancy Services, by 2020 revenue figures, and the 602nd largest public company in the world, according to the Forbes Global 2000 ranking.
On 24 August 2021, Infosys became the fourth Indian company to reach US$100 billion in market capitalization. It is one of the top Big Tech (India) companies.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Job Role: Internship
Qualification: Any Degree
Batch: 2025 / 24 / 23/ 22 / 21 / 20
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Work from Home
Infosys Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Infosys hiring fresher graduates for Reference Transaction Processing Specialist – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- 2025 / 24 / 23/ 22 / 21 / 20
- Freshers are eligible
- Any Degree
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Why Choose Infosys for Your Internship?
- Prestigious Reputation: Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company, recognized globally as a leader in the field. Joining our ranks will boost your professional profile and open doors to endless opportunities.
- Work from Home Flexibility: Embrace a perfect work-life balance with Infosys’ work from home policy. Say goodbye to commuting hassles and hello to a productive and comfortable work environment.
- Competitive Salary: We value your skills and dedication. As an intern at Infosys, you’ll enjoy a best-in-industry salary package that recognizes your potential and rewards your efforts.
- Endless Learning Possibilities: Infosys is at the forefront of technological advancements. Through your internship, you’ll get exposure to trending areas that are shaping the future of IT, ensuring your skills remain cutting-edge and relevant.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Each student works directly with a mentor and his team through the internship. Projects are offered in trending areas such as
- AI, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, Cyber Security, Business Case Development, Business Planning, Consulting, and Go-to-market Strategy, to name a few.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Should have good communication skills.
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for Infosys
- Read the Details: Familiarize yourself with all the relevant information provided in this post to understand the application process better.
- Take Action: Scroll down and click on the provided apply link. This will redirect you to the official Infosys website, where you can embark on your internship journey.
- Complete the Application: Fill in all the required details accurately. Take a moment to review your information before submitting the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here