All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore. Wikipedia
|Post Name||Systems Engineer|
|Estimated Salary||5.7 LPA (Expected)|
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high quality deliverables.
- You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
- You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
- You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
- Ability to accept and respond to production issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities
- Logical thinking
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Infosys official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.