Considering a career as a Inito Software Development Engineer 1-Android? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Inito industry-leading platforms.
Inito is on a mission to simplify healthcare and wellness with the most advanced health trackers. Our devices are engineered to help you take complete control of your well-being by accessing real-time data and values at your fingertips. Inito has recorded 8X growth in 2022, is projected to grow over 4X in 2023 and launch in 10+ countries through 2024. The Inito Fertility Monitor is the only hormone tracking device that accurately measures all four fertility hormones. It is trusted by over 20,000+ couples in India & US. Inito is backed by the best investors in the world – Y Combinator and many others in US, Singapore & India.
Company Website: www.inito.com
Job Role: Software Development Engineer 1-Android
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 6 – 7 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
At Inito you will
- Participate in the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of our Android apps.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of automated systems designed for testing mobile applications.
- Creating high-quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks.
- Work on bug fixing and application performance improvement.
- Responsible for providing recommendations on software development improvements.
- Responsible for engineering best practices leading to the excellent overall quality of software.
- 0-1 Year of experience in JAVA/Kotlin programming.
- Strong Knowledge of JAVA/Kotlin, and OOPs, good knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and internet and OS fundamentals.
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Fast learner: Be able to explore and pick up new tools & languages.
- Be proactive and interested in solving problems for others.
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Knowledge of Android SDK, and SQLite, familiarity with RESTful APIs, and dealing with push notifications.
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Understanding google android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Existing approved apps in the Play Store are a huge plus.
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development including secure coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
How to Apply For Inito
If you are interested in Inito Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here