Considering a career as an Intel Software Developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Intel industry-leading platforms.
Company Website: www.intel.com
Job Role: Software Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Responsible for leading and integrating E2E key critical graphics features for VTT Software and Intel.
- Driving Graphics SW feature health from pre-silicon to post silicon and driving the feature health both functionality and power/performance to critical debug from E2E view.
- The role involves understanding feature architecture, driving E2E validation usages focused across Concurrency, reliability/Stress and Interoperability with focus on power/performance through scalable/automated infrastructure.
- Participating in feature summits/task forces within VTT SW and outside and helping our customers productize key value-added graphics features across Windows will be required.
- Ability to scale across E2E Display, Media, 3D, Compute and power conversation, cross Component Stress and overall UX focus will require a deep understanding of OS architecture, GEN graphics architecture, graphics drive software architecture and power and performance goals.
- Develop and enable cutting edge E2E Machine Learning/Deep Learning and Media Workloads on next generation Graphics Platforms.
- Ability to Triage and Debug of E2E test failures and drive issue resolution with software and hardware development team
- Working with key partners in VTT software and hardware architecture, development, debug and validation and silicon validation.
- Responsible for providing internal and external feedback to implement upcoming graphics features in yet-to-be-released OSes to ensure our hardware and software will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms as well as designing/developing/implementing graphics system-level software for future platforms.
- Develop automation tests, execute tests and open sightings when issues are found. Manage WHQL automation system including automated execution and submission services.
- Sound knowledge of software development is critical. C#, C++, Python programming expertise and experience is required.
- Hands on programming experience on C#, C++, Python languages implementing OOPS.
- Experience with .Net technologies – C#, ASP.Net, IIS Web Server, Web Forms, WPF programming experience
- Exposure to SQL Server database
- Understanding of webservices, REST API experience.
- Hands on experience with Visual Studio IDE, Batch/PowerShell scripting
- Exposure to Windows Server OS and Virtualization experience is desirable.
- Desired understanding of graphics hardware and software, including but not limited to industry standard API’s and frameworks such as DirectX, OpenGL, OpenCL, Vulkan.
- Desired Experience with the Windows Driver Model(WDM/WDF), Kernel Mode Driver Framework and kernel debugging, Windows kernel internals
- Experience on latest Windows 10 /11 OS versions
- Knowledge of device and system-level architecture, especially x86 based devices.
- Debugging/Triage experience at the ingredient or platform level, one of more of the following domains – Graphics, Connectivity, Media, Power Management, BM, EM, DPTF, Storage, USB Type-C.
- Exposure to triaging issues related to Power and Performance, Stress n Stability.
- Familiarity with various debug tools including emulators/JTAG-debuggers, Windbg, etc. will be nice to have.
- Microsoft Telemetry expertise will be an advantage
The Intel Software Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Intel Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Intel
If you are interested in Intel Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here