Considering a career as an Intel Intern? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Intel industry-leading platforms.
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Company Website: www.intel.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 48.7K Per Month
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Planning and executing to joint marketing campaigns with our customer a large PC manufacturer across one or multiple countries across the APJ region.
- The candidate will be required to manage event calendars for each quarter year and manage optimal utilization of budgets.
- Managing these campaigns end-to-end including inputs into the tracking tool ensuring performance indicators are specified and fulfilled in the course of the program managing budgets and payouts according to the performance of these programs.
- As the candidate becomes proficient, the candidate may be required to independently assess the merit of programs submitted by the customer and approve these programs.
- Where training events are involved, the candidate will be required to recruit trainers organize the agenda in partnership with the sales managers select a suitable venue engage an agency and ensure smooth conduct of the training.
- The candidate will be required to manage business analytics for the team such as sales volume sales metrics like product mix and market segment share using third-party data that Intel subscribes to.
- The candidate may be called upon on track marketing budget utilization and return on investment analysis.
- The candidate may be required to train stakeholders within the customer on Intel marketing program guidelines.
- Candidate will undergo training from sales marketing managers prior to the roll out of such training to the customer.
- Good communicator and able to develop customer relationships.Analytical and self-motivated independently able to drive.
- Ease with Excel and ability to learn tools that we use in day-to-day operations.
Students who are pursuing Bachelor Degree / Masters in Marketing Business studies are encouraged to apply.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at https://jobs.intel.com/ and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
How to Apply For Intel
If you are interested in Intel Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here