J.P. Morgan, one of the largest financial institutions in the world, is hiring Quality Associates to join their team in India. This beginner’s guide will provide an overview of JPMorgan Chase, the Quality Associate role, the recruitment process, and tips for applying. Whether you are just starting your career or looking to transition into financial services, this is an excellent opportunity to gain experience at a renowned company. Read on to learn everything you need to know to submit a competitive application for the JPMorgan Chase Off Campus Quality Associate position.
About J.P. Morgan
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
J.P. Morgan Recruitment
Company Website: www.jpmorgan.com
Job Role: Quality Associate I
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Upto 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
This management role will Manage a team of Quality Analysts, including training and coaching to goals and objectives, the team is responsible on reviewing various CFCS processes to ensure adherence to processes and procedures. Providing insights and recommendations for potential gaps and process efficiencies. Conducting regular calibration of procedures to ensure process alignment and providing regular Quality report to inform stakeholders on key findings and emerging risks to identify areas for improvements.
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Manage quality activities of multiple LOB Programs within schedule and budget with minimal to no supervision
- Facilitating/Participating in meetings with LOBs as Quality or Process SME
- Serving as an escalation channel for Quality team and Business Leads
- Reviewing all applicable documentation and to deliver Quality artifacts
- Consolidating, reconciling and communicating Quality results to the stakeholders regularly
- Providing concise analysis and solutions for individual findings
- Partnering with stakeholders to prioritize QC review
- Performing select control monitoring reviews on critical processes
- Creating and maintaining quality review checklist
- Assessing and revising sampling model based on business goals
- Collaborating with business partners on effective dispute resolution/exception
- Collaborating with stakeholders on finding solutions to control gaps with procedure changes
- Additional adhoc projects as assigned
J.P. Morgan Skill Set
- College graduate or equivalent experience
- Management experience
- Experience in multiple Lines of Business a plus
- Excellent Leadership skills which encompass Interpersonal, Communication & Written skills
- Experience in quality control for software products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, ALM, EPIC and JIRA
- Knowledge of VBA, SharePoint, ASC, Omni, Clarity, Confluence and Tableau is a plus
- Core competencies: attention to detail, effective communication, decision making, critical thinking, teamwork, leadership
The journey to becoming a Data Science Analyst Internship at Cisco involves several phases, each designed to assess your suitability for the role:
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
How to Apply for J.P. Morgan
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here