Jio Careers Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. Jio Careers company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
About Jio Careers
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Jio offers 4G and 4G+ services all over India and 5G services in many cities. Its 6G service is in the works.
Jio soft-launched on 27 December 2015 with a beta for partners and employees and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest mobile network operator in the world with over 42.62 crore (426.2 million) subscribers.
In September 2019, Jio launched a fiber-to-the-home service, offering home broadband, television, and telephone services. As of September 2020, Reliance Industries has raised ₹1.65 lakh crore (equivalent to ₹1.9 trillion or US$24 billion in 2023) by selling a nearly 33% equity stake in Jio Platforms.
Jio Careers Recruitment
Company Website: www.jio.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Batch: 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: 5.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Delhi
Jio Careers Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – Jio Careers hiring fresher graduates for Graduate Engineer Trainee – Team Member BE / B.Tech candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- Batch – 2020/2021/2022/2023
- Freshers are eligible
B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline (Certification in Cisco CCNA preferred)
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Carry out requirement understanding from business, planning and regulatory teams
- Plan network design and architecture for all businesses
- Conduct operational planning for respective function
- Execute network capacity planning to meet customer demands and maintain congestion free network
- Assist in vendor evaluation and validation process
- Detail out engineering for LTE / FTTH and Enterprise network
- Generate engineering document per node and monthly operating plan for planned event execution
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members
- Ensure adherence to standard operating process to achieve end objectives
- Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars/webinars
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with best software engineering practices and development models
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Technical orientation
How to Apply for Jio Careers
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here