Considering a career as a Johnson Controls Software Developer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Johnson Controls industry-leading platforms.
About Johnson Controls
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries.
Johnson Controls Recruitment
Company Website: www.johnsoncontrols.com
Job Role: Software Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Automation became a strong and significant part of the business strategies that are formed by Leaders in the market. We in the Enterprise Automation Center of Excellence (CoE) are the go-to experts who help the business to challenge, shape and improve ways of working daily. Our vision is not just to automate transactional tasks using Robotic Process Automation. We strive to enable the business to benefit from AI, machine learning, chatbots and intelligent document processing. Each one of us plans our learning curve and educational roadmap with respect to the areas where we want to improve ourselves. We dream big, do you?
- Software Developer with at least 1 year of proven project delivery
- Experience of various programming languages, such as Python, Visual Basic, .NET, C#, SQL or JAVA
- Great knowledge of code troubleshooting and quality assurance
- Agile/Scrum working experience
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- English language to a business proficiency level
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller, manageable parts to solve
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Automation Developer with at least 1 year of proven automation project delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Computer Science, or related technical fields
- Experience of RPA tools such as UiPath (preferable), Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere (experience with other RPA tools is welcomed)
- Knowledge of MS Power BI, SharePoint, and Microsoft Azure DevOps proficiency
- Experience with Intelligent Document Processing (or OCR) is welcomed
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Power Apps, Power Automate or Virtual Agents is welcomed
- Experience in Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Chatbots, Artificial Intelligence or Process Mining
- Great networking skills and the ability to influence outside of own team
The Johnson Controls Software Developer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Johnson Controls Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Johnson Controls
If you are interested in Johnson Controls Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here