All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
JPMorgan, one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Job Role: Transaction Processing Specialist
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2023/ 22 / 21 / 20 / 19
Salary: 6 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai, India
JPMorgan Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – JPMorgan hiring fresher graduates for Reference Transaction Processing Specialist – Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- Freshers are eligible
- Any Degree
- 0-1 Years of hands-on experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of SWIFT, FX, Domestic and USD Wires, file formats
- Contribute to test plan development and execution
- Control mindset to identify process control gaps, prioritize, and mitigate operational risk
- Effective stakeholder management
- Drive progress on tasks and action items through regular status meetings with business partners
- Escalate issues/ concerns ; ask right questions
- Work collaboratively with team members and cross functional groups
- Operational subject matter expertise.
- Contribute to the strategic development
- Identify issues, analyze problems, and provide viable solutions
- Learn new products/processes currently in scope
- Work with tight deadlines
- Attend regular group meetings with managers to ensure constant communication and to incorporate feedback
- Follow procedures and established processes to perform varied routine and non-routine tasks
- Excellent comprehension and observation skills
- Relevant Investment Banking experience
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a team
- Ability to demonstrate a strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
How to Apply for JPMorgan
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to JPMorgan Chase & Co official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here