All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
JPMorgan, one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Job Role: Data Specialist
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2023/ 22 / 21 / 20
Salary: 5.5 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru, India
JPMorgan Off Campus Drive For Fresher 2023 – JPMorgan hiring fresher graduates for Reference Data Specialist- Team Member Bachelor’s Degree candidates can apply for this job. Detailed information about the application process is given below please scroll down the post.
- Freshers are eligible
- Any Degree
- 0-1 Years of hands-on experience
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Each staff will be primarily responsible for executing the task assigned in the group which would include, though not exhaustive, setting up clients records on the system, maintaining work log, investigating exceptions etc.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate adding & updating of client’s information in respective Functional applications / Global Systems & mainframes.
- Manage the workflow of BAU, handling requests made to the Static Team from CSO’s, Implementation Team & Internal Departments.
- Ensuring work is processed within established timeframes, is subject to the necessary controls and that targets are met accordingly.
- The role involves interaction with Lines of Business and Internal clients via telephone or email, some of whom maybe of a senior capacity.
- Respond to queries received via mailbox and resolve any client issue on priority
- Working on various BAU Projects assigned from time to time & ensure timely completion of projects. Process any required back-up tasks relating to production, identifying ways to improve current work practices
- The job also involves extensive investigation on a transaction and ageing level. Although the role will have individual responsibilities, expectation will be to contribute to meeting team’s goals and SLA’s.
- Escalate and refer all concerns or non-routine situations to supervisors and managers.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and attention to details, highly organized and deadline oriented, are strengths.
- High Level of Client centricity, sound communication and Solution orientation
- Excellent PC skills, proficient with MS Office suite of products, particularly MS Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Assertiveness to ask questions and pursue open issues until resolution in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to adapt to a very fast pace and changing environment.
- Ability to work within a global team environment, spanning several regions, and time zones.
How to Apply for JPMorgan
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to JPMorgan Chase & Co official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here