Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
JPMorgan Recruitment :
||₹9 to 20 LPA (Estimated)
J.P. Morgan is hiring candidates for the post of Quality Assurance Test Engineer- Java.
- Pair Programming – Comfortable with the concept of pairing with other team members to solve problems
- UI – Any level of experience working with UI frameworks such as Angular or React is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Evaluate Industry standard Automation Framework Tools and align to product functional testing.
- Develop/manage Test Automation Framework and educate broader organization
- Excellent time management and Organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to pay attention to small details
- Understands the Product Functional knowledge and advises team on Functional Impacts
- Helps drive Product Refinement conversations with Product Owner and Team.
- Analyze customer issues and advise on potential incidents. Analyze Industry standard automation tools and adopt per changing product landscape.
Skills Required :
- Java – Strong implementation skills with Core Java, Spring Boot, OOPS concepts and patterns
- CI/CD – Experience working with Maven as a build tool, GIT SCM tool, Jules/Jenkins for build pipeline
- Automation & Testing – Using JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber and Development Tools – IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Proven ability to write automated tests and detailed understanding of common defect and data management tools
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies and experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
- Test Analysis, Planning, Execution and Reporting. Manage/organizing Test artifacts for each Product testing Iteration
- Experience working in Agile Teams and respond to changes.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.