Off-Campus Drive | Internship Drive | Scholarship
All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only.
We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 16 strategic technology locations worldwide, our team of more than 55,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning and cloud development. Our $14 billion annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world through this commitment, you’ll also be exposed to ground-breaking partnerships with FinTech companies and Silicon Valley tech firms.
JPMorgan Recruitment :
||₹12 to 18 LPA (Estimated)
You’ll start your two-year program with an in-depth orientation covering our strategies, products and systems, as well as an overview of our technology community. You’ll learn how technology drives the firm’s overall efficiency, improves our risk management and enhances our clients’ experiences. You’ll then join a Software Engineering within our consumer, wholesale or corporate businesses. As part of our team, you’ll gain hands-on experience, receive one-on-one mentoring, meet with senior business leaders and build your professional network while making a difference for our customers.
- Batch – 2024 Batch Pass-outs
- Streams / Specialization – Computer Science/Information Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical/Electronics and Telecommunications /Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electronics and Communication
- Backlogs – No current backlogs
- Education Gap – Not more than 1 year
- Minimum aggregate 7 CGPA [until date] in engineering course
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
As a Software Engineer, you’ll make an impact by:
- Engage in the planning, architecture, development, and implementation of applications
- Write, modify, and test software
- Participate in next generation technologies focused on big data, cybersecurity, DevOps and cloud, and continuous integration and deployment
- Help grow and build technology platforms that will be used by almost half of all US households and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients
Skills Required :
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluency in English is essential Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Capabilities This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general-purpose programming languages and technology capability: Java, Python, HADOOP, Robotics, Web Apps, Mobile Apps.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.