Considering a career as a KLA Software Quality Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off-campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on KLA industry-leading platforms.
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
Company Website: www.kla.com
Job Role: Software Quality Engineer
Qualification: Master’s degree
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
The selected Software QA Engineer will join a world-class software team to plan, manage, execute, and report results for all qualification activities for the team. He/She will be an effective team player and leader that will be responsible for the quality of all released products. He/She will be a strong process advocate with an acute attention to detail and desire to continually improve the Qualification process. He/She must be able to partner with other functional teams to resolve quality issues quickly.
- Qualification of new and existing products and features (functional/requirements based, regression, performance, reliability).This includes designing and qualifying, publishing results and recommendations in the form of training material, best known methods
- Ability to understand and develop test cases in new technologies like Deep Learning, machine learnings etc.
- Ability to technically interact with Algorithms, System Engineering, Application Engineering, Marketing and Manufacturing, Customer Support team for various requirements across the globe. Interact with cross locational teams.
- Ability to assess automation feasibility of the test cases
- Script the test cases to automatically execute the tests
- Participate in all stages of software development including deployment/trouble shooting at customer sites.
- Represent SQE team in product life cycle and key program meetings.
- Travel to customer fabrication facilities to understand customer usecases, for deploying SW and troubleshooting
- Must have Master’s Level Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or related fields.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skill. Must also be self-driven, yet a strong team player
- Background in IC processing/Semiconductor equipment is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with automation tools is a plus
- Must be desiring to travel and enjoy working in other cultures.
The KLA Software Quality Engineer selection process for Graduate Intern off-campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the KLA Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For KLA
If you are interested in KLA Careers off-campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official LinkedIn: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our WhatsApp: Click Here
Apply now: Click Here